General Pest Control Services for Homes and Commercial Establishments
Common Dirty, Creepy, Biting Pests We Can Control
|- Ants||- Spiders||- Black Widows|
|- Earwigs||- Fleas||- Roaches|
|- Pantry Pests||- Wasps||- Honey Bees|
|- Mice||- Rats||- Snails|
|- And Much More|
Service Options with Warranty
All three service options listed below start with an inspection, continue with professional, thorough, and responsible treatments, and we broom down the accessible spider webs too. All carry a 100% satisfaction warranty. If we missed something or if the pests return before our next scheduled visit, just give us a call and we will be right back at no additional charge. Pests come to us frequently, multiply quickly, and easily find a way inside.
Many customers start service for as little as $39.00. May we serve you too?
- Quarterly Service (every three months): Ideal for homes without heavy pest pressure or where an appointment is needed to gain access to service sites. It costs less per year to maintain and carries the same warranty as the more frequent service options.
- Every Other Month Service: Ideal for homes and businesses with heavy pest pressure. It costs a little more per year but 6 scheduled services are preformed instead of 4.
- Monthly Service: This service should be reserved mostly for food handling establishments and industrial sites. We can mix monthly (rodent and kitchen ) service with our Quarterly or Every Other Month exterior services when it saves the customer money.
Other Common Services Rendered
- Single Service: Best suited for honeybee eradication or where a treatment must be completed to allow access to other hired workmen. Prepaying for a year of discounted pest control service should be looked at as an economically viable option. Instead of a single service, try a single year; you will be glad you did. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND PRICE COMPARISONS.
- Temporary Rodent Control: Mice and rat infestations occur mostly in the Spring or Fall. The use of traps or baits requires timely inspection, change of baits, and secure stations which requires scheduled appointments. We offer a supplemental service “add-on” to our Quarterly or Every Other Month Service until the “add on” service is cancelled by the customer. Exclusion services or free mouse glue boards are among other rodent control options for our customers to consider.